Abbott Hiring 2022 Minimum 60% in M.Sc. (Inorganic/Organic/Analytical Chemistry)/ B.Tech Food Technologist/ B.Tech Dairy Technologist/ B.Pharm/ M. Pharm for Executive-Quality Assurance At locations India – Jhagadia . Abbott Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive-Quality Assurance
- Qualification: Minimum 60% in M.Sc. (Inorganic/Organic/Analytical Chemistry)/ B.Tech Food Technologist/ B.Tech Dairy Technologist/ B.Pharm/ M. Pharm
- Experienced:3yrs. to 5yrs
Job Description: Abbott Hiring For Executive-Quality Assurance !
- Important Details :
- Location: locations India – Jhagadia
- Post of date:18/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have HPLC analysis & lab equipment’s calibrations/AMCs management experience
- Ability to accurately interpret the quality related problems of ingredients, finished food & process checks in food processing.
- Knowledge of GLP & GDP; data management with Audit Trail
- Understanding of Quality systems ISO 9001/ISO 22000/ FSSA /BIS / Risk Assessment and exposure for HAZOP/HACCP analysis
- Ability to conduct trouble shooting studies to resolve the problems encountered w r t Quality and Hygiene/GMP at Site
- Ensure right product quality is released for market by carrying out the timely and accurate analysis of all the finished products in shifts and timely feedback to Production on quality trends.
- Keep the Lab “Audit Ready” Status
- Responsible for analysis of in process liquid samples & finished product powder for Vitamins (i.e. Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Vitamin C) using HPLC & Mineral analysis (e.g. Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese etc.) using ICPMS as per Abbott methods
- Responsible for operation, calibration & maintenance of equipment related to HPLC & ICPMS as per Abbott & OEM Guidelines
- To maintain and upkeep the hygiene, cleanliness and work place safety in the lab
- Handling knowledge and work exposure of HPLC & ICPMS with in depth knowledge of their operating software
- Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Instruments related to HPLC & ICPMS
- Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
- Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site. •Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers.
- Ensure Data Integrity & Good Laboratory Practices as per Policies & Guidelines
- Achieve high level of repeatability and reproducibility of analytical results,
- Strictly follow the Good Documentation Practices without fail.
- Actively participate in trouble shooting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Responsible for conducting Gap Analysis of Lab SOPs with Global Procedures & Regulatory Guidelines
- Generate, Implement & Replicate Ideas for Continual Improvement
- Analytical knowledge for Proximate analysis, Vitamins and Minerals for Milk powder or Nutritional powders.
- Internal Calibration Management in Lab
- Basic knowledge of Instrument Validation & Method Transfers
- Ability to diagnose instrument errors & rectify within time lines (i.e. trouble shooting)
- Handling Internal & External Regulatory Audits
- Handling of chemical and consumable stocks.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.